I hope for world peace

I hope for world peace. I think we should end war.  I think we should stop being greedy. I think we should not make country.

First I think we should not do war. I think we should all share and i think we should all live the same. Have the same amount of everything. or we could just not fight because it is not worth it and it is just wasting our time just fighting and we would not get our things done.

Second I think we should stop being greedy. I think we should all be kind and not be rude to the people that don’t have enough. I think we should all give things to people that don’t have money or things that they need or we could just give the things that we don’t need to the people that do need it.

finally I think we should not make country. I think we should all have one big world and not split the world. I think we should all get along. we don’t have to split the world because if we do then we would all fight. Or get mad at each other.  we might kill people and it won’t be good.

I’m hoping that there is peace in the world and that everyone helps each other with the thing they need help with. I hope we all find a way to have peace in this world.